How to Stay Healthy When Working Indoors
One of the ways we contribute to staying healthy is through sunlight. This may come as a surprise to many of you, but sunlight is, in fact, a vital source of vitamin D, something that we need to promote the growth of bones and to absorb calcium in to our blood streams.
Having a vitamin D deficiency can result in soft bones or even rickets. It is therefore important to get a good daily dose in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, many of us work long hours in darkened offices hardly venturing outside until the sun has gone down. Not to worry, with some innovative technological advancement, sunlight can now be recreated indoors.
Parans is an innovative indoor lighting system that effectively enhances the lighting in the indoor environment. It works by channelling natural sunlight through solar panels and then, through the use of fibre optic cables, brings the sunlight indoors. Instead of having lighting powered by simply watt light bulbs, the building is bursting with sunlight. This system brings sunlight to even the darkest and deepest recesses of a building ensuring that everyone gets a daily dose. The technology is continuing to be improved, pushing sunlight deepest recesses of buildings and eliminating the dark.
The benefits of this type of lighting are already being seen. With vitamin D from the sunlight, we are able to not only feel better but it also helps us to learn and become more productive, and who doesn’t want that? Most of our lives we spend at work so the ability to be exposed to sunlight, particularly those of us who work long hours in tedious office jobs, cannot be understated.
With Parans comes productivity. Bring the light inside and feel the sunshine beam through.
- Healthy Tips for Novice Poker Players
- How to Stay Healthy When Playing in Online Casinos
- Staying mentally fit during recuperation
- Improving Your Memory With Poker
- Let the sun shine in
- What adrenaline does to your body
- How to Stay Healthy When Working Indoors
- Substitutes for Cigarettes
- How to Choose the Right Health Care Provider
- Medicines Used Against Common Illnesses!
- Stem cells might be the future of medicine
- Ways to Boost your Immune System
- Why You Should Learn First Aid And CPR